This page is where I state my compliance with current legal requirements and includes;
It’s not the most exciting of pages to visit but hey, it’s one of those things I have to include on the site now.
So read on if this sort of thing takes your fancy…
Disclosure– I always disclose when I’ve worked with a brand. I value my time and audience and am proud that brands want to work with me and pay me. You won’t find me hiding it, ever!
- I am Susan Earlam and my website address is https://susanearlam.com I am contactable by email at the envelope icon in the bar above.
- I collect data in the form of contact details for my mailing list and blog comments.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you login as a WordPress user, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- I do not share data with anyone
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.